JIRA helps organizations track, organize, and prioritize issues, bugs, features, and tasks related to software and mobile applications.
Trusted by more than 65,000 companies worldwide, including well-known giants such as Spotify, Cisco, eBay, Square, and Airbnb, JIRA provides a comprehensive solution for effective task management and seamless project execution.
JIRA is the perfect tool for project management and agile teams. This popular open-source tool is used by more than 65,000 companies worldwide, including Spotify, Cisco, eBay,
Square, and Airbnb. It helps track, organize, and prioritize problems, bugs, features, and tasks related to software and mobile applications.
Our article covers all the major topics: the definition of JIRA, its functionality, workflow, components, and other aspects.
– Requirement and Test case Management – to manage manual and automated tests
– DevOps – Atlassian open DevOps helps teams ship better software, stressing on best practices.
– Project Management – JIRA software can be configured to fit any type of project right from onset, through execution, to wrap up.
– Product Management – JIRA help design detailed roadmaps, handle dependencies, and share plans and progresses.
– Task Management –JIRA makes it easy to create tasks to work on, with details, due dates and reminders.
– Software Development – for developing better software, faster by incorporating Atlassian tools.
– Agile Teams – JIRA software provides scrum and Kanban boards for teams practicing agile methodologies.
– Bug Tracking – the powerful jira workflow engine makes sure that bugs, once captured are automatically assigned and prioritized.